News and Events
The Kachina Accord now Available on Amazon!
The Kachina Accord (the second in the Jason Holt series) is now availabe in both hard copy and Kindle versions from Amazon. Click here to read more about The Kachina Accord.
Buy The Kachina Accord on Amazon
Devil's Moon Teaser #1
I’ve been wanting to take my creativity in a new direction and thought I’d give making short films a go. Filming is only about half done, but I wanted to give you a small taste of what I’m going for. Here’s a short teaser. Let me know what you think.
Devil's Moon Teaser #1
Kokopelli Harvest on Amazon
Kokopelli Harvest is now available on Amazon.com. You can choose either hard copy or Kindle version. The Kindle version is only $2.99!
Buy a Signed Copy of Kokopelli Harvest:
You can buy a signed copy of Kokopelli Harvest for $12, plus $3.50 shipping. Sorry, no international orders allowed yet.
The Harvest Begins November 23
Book Signing Kick Off Event
Matt will be at the All-Zona Book Fest on November 23, from 9 am to 3 pm for his kick off event book signing.
All-Zone Book Fest
St. Francis Cabrini Church Hall
3201 E. Presidio Rd
(1 block south of Ft. Lowell and east of Country Club Road)
Kokopelli Harvest Shameless Facebook and Subscription Contest!
Update: Judy Nowak won the contest and her name has been incorporated into the book. The big question: is her character good or evil? You'll have to wait to read it to find out.
Have you ever wanted to be in a book? Now you can! All you have to do is win the Kokopelli Harvest Shameless Facebook and Subscription Contest. That may be a long name, but don’t worry, it’s super easy to play.
You have two weeks to get as many friends, family or coworkers to subscribe to Experience Arizona’s email newsletter, Matt’s Author Facebook page and his Experience Arizona Facebook Page. Any new likes or subscriptions gets you a point. If you get the most points, you win! Matt will then use the winner’s name as one of the characters in the book.
Just think about it. You could see your name in print and in the Library of Congress, so have all your friends start practicing hitting that like button!
- All entries must be between noon September 14, 2014 and noon September 28, 2014 (Arizona time)
- Contestants receive one point for each new person they get to like the Experience Arizona Facebook page (www.facebook.com/experiencearizona), Matthew Marine Author Facebook page (www.facebook.com/matthewmarineauthorpage), and email subscription to Experience Arizona (email address subscription request sent to email@example.com)
- It is possible for a new subscriber to achieve 3 points for a single contestant
- For a contestant to receive a point, the person “liking” the Facebook page or subscribing to Experience Arizona must state who the point is to be used for. For example, after liking the Experience Arizona Facebook page, the person should comment or send a message stating, “This is for John Smith.” This information should also be included in the email subscription request. All entries that are not clear will be considered invalid
- All email addresses and “likes” need to be valid (no dogs, babies or inanimate objects) and may not be used for multiple contestants
- Name needs to be real (no made up names) and within author’s “reasonable” meter, meaning if you’ve had your official name changed to “Joe P. Wackjob”, the author will not use it
- The name will be used for the character that the author believes best fits within the book. It will most likely be a minor character. No guarantees that the character will be “good” or “bad”
- The author has the right to refuse what he believes is name spam or any other unreasonable requests
Kokopelli Harvest Book Cover!
I am super excited over the book cover. Barbara Hall, a graphic artist from New Zealand, did an awesome job designing and creating it. And she did it in ONE DAY. If you're looking for some similar graphic art work, I would highly recommend looking her up. You can see some of her work at Model Mayhem and Deviant Art.
Kokopelli Harvest Coming Soon!
Matt's latest book, Kokopelli Harvest, is almost complete. The draft (public release and review) edition is done. Now, all he has to do is finish the final copy, design and create the book cover, format it for Kindle and print editions and publish it. Whew. That's a lot of work. He hopes to have it ready sometime this summer. Stay tuned for updates...
Matt's Press Kit Page
We just finished creating Matt's Press Kit Page. If you need information and images regarding Devil's Moon or Matt Marine, click here. If you don't find what you're looking for there, please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy a signed copy of Devil's Moon
You can buy a signed copy of Devil's Moon for $12, plus $3.50 shipping. Sorry, no international orders allowed yet. Remember, 10% of the profit will go toward helping people with MCS.
Kindle version released
You can buy a Kindle version of Devil's Moon from Amazon by clicking here.
Book Signing Prerelease Party A Huge Success
May 20, 2012
Matt held a prerelease book signing party on May 17th. Approximately 75 people attended and a great time was had by all. Matt thanks everyone for their wonderful support and friendship. It was a night he will remember forever.
Shamus Award-nominated author reviews Devil's Moon
May 16, 2012
Shamus Award-nominated author James C. Mitchell gave Devil's Moon a big thumbs up. Very exciting!
"Matt Marine has written a terrific thriller. A sexual psychopath draws a troubled FBI agent into a series of murders. The search for truth brings the agent horrifyingly close to his own worst nightmare… and it will keep readers on edge right up to the finish. Memorable characters and skillful plotting in some of Arizona's most intriguing settings."
- James C. Mitchell, Shamus Award-nominated author of the forthcoming OUR LADY OF THE NORTH
James C. Mitchell